Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Updating!!

I know, I know, its been a LONG time. Crazy summer, and I have been horrible about taking pictures, so here are a bunch from the last couple of months. We have some really fun activities coming up soon, so I will be a better blogger and keep things updated. Really, I'll try.



Aunt 'T Schell' bought her this outfit in Vegas. She has been waiting for months for her to fit into these converse, super cute, thanks Michelle!

Visting T Schell at Starbucks.


Big girl sitting at the counter coloring, and looking super cool in her glasses!


Friends wedding in July
She loves playing basketball with Daddy. This hoop is at the shop, she'll walk in and go straight for where we keep the balls!

Nerf footballs are good for dunking as well.

First ponytail!

I get this look often, 'Mom, what the heck are you doing?'

3 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

I almost fell off my desk chair in shock when I saw you had updated your blog. She is too cute to not be sharing more pictures of you know. That first pony tail is adorable.

Jenny said...

Thank god...I was giving up hope! Audrina is such a big girl now!

Tonia said...

WooHoo!!