Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

On Friday we did another baby hike with the same group up at Chautauqua Park in Boulder. At the beginning Audrina was excited to see and get into the backpack, but that quickly faded...




Zach has been jealous of our hiking so we decided to go again on Saturday. Our friends Sheila and Brian met us up by Red Rocks and we had a great hike! Perfect overcast weather.

Zach wore Audrina the whole hike, and I felt great!

On Sunday we did brunch at Zach's parents house.

I know, she looks so excited!

Preparing to stick her finger in the fountain.


"Happy Fathers Day daddy!!"

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Drina's outfit is super cute. I am excited to go on a hike now where Tim can carry James, I will feel like I am in great shape! Happy Father's Day Zack!

Sheila said...

Our hike was a great time! We've got to go again sometime soon.