Monday, September 14, 2009

Self portraits

Yesterday Audrina got ahold of my camera and was very impressed that she could see herself of it. We took many pictures of ourselves and she then spent a good portion of the morning looking through all of them.








While she loves looking at herself, the one of the dogs was her favorite!

On Saturday we went to our first 2nd birthday party for Alec. They have so many friends with little kids (15 under 2 I think)? Audrina was a little overwhelmed by all of them, but we had a great time celebrating with Alec.

Music time!




6 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

I don't know how we didn't get a picture of the b-day boy! I look forward to seeing them on his blog!

Sweet Baby James said...

2 new posts in less than a week?! Love the self portraits! I hope Alec's party warmed Drina up to some wild and crazy kids playing loud music because James' party is going to be a repeat of that in a few weeks! Lover her hair, those curls are to die for!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Thanks! I know 2 in one week, something must be wrong with me. Have you picked a date for James' party? Were you able to reschedule everyone else?

Tonia said...

Her hair is sooooo cute! That's alot of little kids in one place!

Erin Sungy said...

Agreed on the hair - she has the best toddler hair ever!!! Alec loved having you guys at the party!

Sheila said...

I love all the new pics Lacey, especially the self portraits! Very cute! Glad you guys are doing well!