Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waiting Game

We are still waiting for the arrival of baby boy Abote. So I've decided to use some of my nesting energy to update Audrina pictures from the last... 6 months?!
So these are not in any particular order, just her everyday cuteness.

Crafting

Zoo



Audrina LOVES playing at the park. She has become very strong and coordinated getting up and down things. Now we are just working on self play at the park. She's going to have to get used to the idea that I cannot follow her around 100% of the time...



Playing with James and Katy



Playing dress up.



Good little gardener.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad to see a post! Audrina is so big now. I can't wait to hear the news about your son...and to meet him in July. How has your pregnancy been?

Sweet Baby James said...

A new post?! Hurray! Can't wait to meet that baby boy soon!

Grampa Jim said...

Lacey, best of luck and warmest of wishes. We're all eager to hear about "Baby Boy"