Saturday, August 30, 2008

The 'Mont'

Today we went to Tim, Katy, and James' house in the 'Mont' (aka Longmont) to see Jordan in from New York. Also in surprinse attendance were Brianne from Portland and Jordan's friend Diana from Portland! It was great to see everyone and it was a beautiful day to sit out in the sun and play.

'Hi James' They get along well, until James finds Audrina's hair... that's ok, one day she'll find his and give it a good yank as well.


I love James swing! I'll swing all day as long as someone is paying attention to me!

'Swim team'

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Love it! I just posted the sequence of James beating up on Drina on our blog. She will definitely get him back one of these days!

Tonia said...

I can't believe how long Audrina sat in that swing...she must have LOVED it! It was great seeing you guys.