Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meeting Zephyr

Last Friday Audrina and I drove up to Katy, Tim, and James new house in Longmont. Jenny and Zephyr had just flown into Denver, so we got to get all the babies together for the 1st time!
(First time Katy and James met Zephyr as well).

Its very difficult to get 3 moms and 3 babies all looking at the camera at the same time!

Audrina showed off how strong she has gotten since we last saw KT and James.

Cute!

Audrina really wants that toy that James has!

I think they look alike here. Zephyr is adorable, and Jenny looked great as usual.

We had a great afternoon of playing with the babies and catching up. Hopefully if/when Jenny comes back for Christmas we can all catch up again.

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Yay, cute! For whatever reason, I can't find your e-mail, and I have a SUPER cute pic of you and Drina I want to e-mail you. So e-mail me, so I can e-mail it back to you!

Jenny said...

Awesome! Lacey- we were soooo glad to see you and meet Audrina! Dang, what a bunch of cute babies. See you in December!