Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wash Park, finally!




Yesterday was such a beautiful day, so Audrina and I packed up and met Katy and James at her house for lunch. After James woke up from his nap we loaded up the strollers and walked to Wash Park. At first I thought Audrina might sleep the whole time.

But luckily she woke up and her and James were able to stretch out and play under the shade of the tree. They both enjoyed watching all the people on the playground, and Katy and I discussed how much fun we will have once James and Audrina are out there playing too!


It was a perfect afternoon, and we even got a picture of the 4 of us!

5 comments:

Jordan C said...

yay! this is very exciting :-)

Sheila said...

Great idea to do the blog! Looking forward to seeing more. :-)

Jenny said...

wish Zephyr and I could have joined you!

Tonia said...

I'm so glad I have discovered these blogs, there's nothing better than looking at baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord! Are you telling me I have to live through this AGAIN. Another Katy and another Lacey?!?!? What did I do? Nevermind what didn't I do?

:)