Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Post

I have decided to copy the Fererro girls and start a blog instead of sending out random pictures of Audrina. I hope this will keep everyone updated. Comments are welcome!

Saturday was her 3 month birthday! Wow time sure has flown by, but it also seems that we have had her forever.


We spent most of the day at Grammy Howards house and took a nice walk.

















Sunday Drina spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa Abotes while Zach and I ran some much needed errands. Since it was such a nice day we had to give her sunglasses a try. She liked them for a little while, but that did not last long.



So I see I need to still do some work on figuring out how to post everything correctly, but here's my first post.

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Yay for blogs!! That picture of her smiling is so cute!! She has a great smile, I am glad I got to see it so much today! I had fun at the park. Can we link your blog from ours??

Grandma Nimi said...

Wow,how cute the babys look (also the Mommys). What a great way to spend your day off, with friends & babys.
Now Grandma Nimi has to learn how to blog.