Monday, March 23, 2009

Fatticci Wedding

This past Friday Zach's cousin Meghan got married. Very beautiful wedding and we were all part of it! Audrina was a flower girl, I was a Bridemaid, and Zach was an usher. Audrina did amazing, and we all had a great time (but are exhausted and glad the crazy week has come to an end)!
I've been post lazy lately, so I'm posting quite a few pictures to make up for it.




Getting the 3 of of all posed for a picture is not an easy task! This is the best we could do.




She was not too amused with having to sit so long for the photographer, but she handled it pretty well.


One of her favorite positions - UpSide Down! ....she must be mine!







As long as she has an appropriate amount of attention (all of everyones) she is quite happy!








Zach walked down the aisle with her. I cannot wait to get those pictures back, it was one of the cutest sights I have ever seen!

4 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

I just saw these on FB and commented, but I will comment again. You all look great! And where did all of Audrina's hair come from? It looks like her hair tripled in quantity since I last saw here, and it is so light! You looked so pretty! Good pictures!

Tonia said...

Audrina looks soooooo cute! What a perfect flower girl dress. You guys all look so nice dressed up together.

Erin Sungy said...

Audrina, as always, is precious! But serioulsy Lacey - you look hot!!!

Jenny said...

You both have such fancy hair! Looks like Drina had fun!