Friday, January 23, 2009

January 19, 2009

Actual First Birthday!

Had to celebrate with another cake (cupcake)


She did well at her birthday party with the cake. But now that she's had some practice, she has gotten the hang of this!






I helped her out a little bit. Bite for you, bite for me. :o)


Zach helped as well, although he didn't eat as much as I did!

Disgusting! But isn't that what 1st b-days are for?



Happy Birthday Audrina!
We have had a great year and cannot wait to see what this next year will bring.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Whoever's idea it was to get green frosting is a genius!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

I know it makes great pictures! And thankfully it came out of her clothes... and hair.

Jenny said...

ummm, that is the hugest cupcake I have ever seen!