Sunday, October 19, 2008

9 months old!

It's so hard to believe it, Audrina is 9 months old!
She still has 2 teeth, loves to eat, and is pulling herself up on everything she can find! We think she'll be walking by her 1st birthday... if not sooner!
Today we had a day to ourselves, first time in a while! We had great time just playing with Drina and getting stuff done around the house...

Ready to do yard work!

Ready to go to the park!

LOVE swinging!

One more Halloween costume. Pea in the pod. She's already outgrown it, but sill cute...

Yes, her legs should be inside, and the hat should clasp!

Love it!

4 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

I can NOT believe how big she has gotten!! And I am sure she will be walking by her birthday-go Audrina!

Tonia said...

She looks like she was a big help with the yard work!

I still can't get over how nice of a weekend it was weather wise.

Jenny said...

So which of these 3 Halloween costumes is she going to wear?

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

None of them! I don't know what she is going to wear on actual Halloween... I don't even know if we'll leave the house! But if we figure something out I'll post :o)